Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Reverse Confetti / You're the Best

Hello!  I'm here sharing a card using one of my favorite tried and true techniques---emboss resist.  The hardest cards for me to tackle are masculine and sympathy.  This technique could be used for both depending on the sentiment strip you use!

You're the Best 

Using a panel of Premier Polar White Cardstock, I stamped the leaf sprig from Bold Blooms with Versamark Ink all over the panel and clear heat embossed.  I then ink blended Forest Moss, Crushed Olive, and Pine Needles Distress Ink over the panel of embossed leaves.  Once done, I wiped the panel down with a dry paper towel to buff off the embossed leaves.  

You're the Best2

The panel was trimmed to make clean edges.  To keep this simple (whether this is for a sympathy card or masculine), a simple sentiment (from Sentimental Sayings) was white heat embossed onto a vellum strip and wrapped around the panel.

You're the Best3

Supplies:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any this card is amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent 😀

Related Posts with Thumbnails