Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Avery Elle / Some Bunny


Hello!  I am here sharing a card using the adorable Some Bunny set.  Who doesn't love a cute bunny and a big balloon?

Some Bunny

I thought it would be fun to go back to some of my roots with this card......Paper Piecing.  I wanted to add some color with pattern paper.  You can do this with ANY pattern paper in your stash.  I used a rainbow pattern from The Everyday Collection by stamping the balloon onto the pattern, hand trimming out the shape, and adhering it to the balloon die cut.  

To create my scene, I used the Pierced Mat Elle-ments to die cut a white frame.  Behind the frame, I ink blended Broken China Distress Ink and stamped my sentiment in New Moon Dye Ink.  I added my frame with foam adhesive as well as my Copic colored bunny and big balloon.

Some Bunny2

Supplies:
The Everyday Collection Paper Pad

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails