Saturday, January 20, 2018

The Ton’s 3rd Anniversary Release Blog Hop

Peony Notes3 

Hello!
I am so excited to help my friend Effie over at The Ton celebrate their THIRD Anniversary!  Every day from January 19-January 26 there will be a mini blog hop with loads of inspiration using their Anniversary Release!

The Ton has 23 new stamps for their Third Anniversary Release which includes up to two free gifts with purchase (Daisy Duet and Peony Notes Bundle A+B+C). For more information on The Ton’s incentive gifts, head over to The Ton’s blog. All new release products are available now!  

Inline image 1

I am starting things off with the Peony Notes A, B, C stamps.  They are GORGEOUS!  The details in the flowers are incredible and they include many bold sentiments along with supporting sentiments!  I could have made cards for hours with this set! 

I started with creating the purple Peony card (ya know it's the Pantone color, right?).  I used the Peony border in shades of purple.  The sentiment is also from this set and was stamped in bold Versafine Onyx Black ink.

Peony Notes2

The second card using Peony Notes A, B, C used the Peony border in shades of orange.  After stamping one side of my white cardstock panel, I turned it over and stamped the border on the other edge to fill up my panel.  I love love love this!  The sentiment for this card is from Seriously Amazing and it is seriously AMAZING stamped in Versafine Onyx Black!

Peony Notes

***********************************

Timeless Peonies

My next cards use the new set Timeless Peonies.  This set comes with a full background stamp where you "fill in" the spaces with the Peonies.  I wanted to create some CAS one layer cards using this set.  

I created a pink version and a blue version.  Both cards were stamped using my Mini Misti.  This tool made making 2 identical cards a breeze!  The simple sentiments come from Peony Notes and again are stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink.  

Timeless Peonies2

Timeless Peonies3

**GIVEAWAY**

For each day of The Ton’s blog hop festivities (1/19 to 1/26), Effie is giving away a stamp set of choice to a lucky commenter. To qualify, you must leave a comment on each blog stop for the respective giveaway day for which you are entering. The comment period for all giveaways closes on January 28, 5pm EST. 

Here are today's blogs to visit:


62 comments:

Amy McCue said...

I can’t wait for the a+b+c set to get to my door. Your cards are gorgeous and give so much inspiration. I love the strip of black and white stripe.

Susan White said...

Beautiful cards!! I love the stamps you have used

SD pooja said...

Beautiful set of cards:)

samantha's cards said...

Lovely cards!

alo said...

Beautiful cards! The peony stamps are just lovely!

Sue D said...

Wonderful floral cards you created.

phlower said...

Lovely cards! I love flowers, so this stamp release has lots of appeal for me. Thanks for sharing your inspiration and creativity!

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful cards! Love the Orange peony such a beautiful stamp. Thanks for all the gorgeous inspiration.

Nora Noll said...

Oh WOW!! These are STUNNING!!! I love how you used these stamps!!

Amante del Papel said...

super beautiful cards!!!

Unknown said...

So simple and yet so beautiful!! I think I may be able to do this! I just love the font on the stamps also!!

Oliev said...

Gorgeous cards!

Jen said...

What wonderful cards! The Peony Notes really stand out to me.

Trina P. said...

Love your one layer CAS peonies cards... simple and so eye-catching. . .

Denise Bryant said...

Love all of these gorgeous peony flower cards! Pretty colors!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow ! You made a wonderful set of cards !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

pcm said...

just beautiful!

Dee Earnshaw said...

stunning work - love all your fabulous cards:)

cghundley said...

Beautiful cards with
the flowers and I love
the purple one!
Carla from Utah

Joy Meadows said...

Love each one of these fabulous cards, Amy! So pretty and so colorful.

Haynie's #1 Child said...

Your cards are amazing! The peony bundle is keeping its place at first.....

Anonymous said...

These are lovely! I do love the dimension you get from this set.

Earline said...

Gorgeous cards love them all got to get this set

Mirella said...

What an amazing release, I think this must be my favourite one to date - I love everything! Your cards are so beautiful, thanks so much for sharing and inspiring (and enabling wish lists LOL).

Unknown said...

Amazing work, love the colours you have used. The peonies are just so versatile, such inspiring work. Thankyou.

Kristie Goulet said...

So beautiful, Amy!! ♥♥♥

Susie G. said...

Beautiful. I had not heard of this line of products before, they make some amazing products. Can't wait to try some of their stamp sets.

Linda Jamme said...

Your cards are absolutely beautiful! I especially love the soft colored flowers with the stripe paper on the side. I thought I had enough flower stamps but now I am re-thinking that.

Stefanie White said...

I feel like this set is so versatile, endless uses! Love the CAS feel of your cards, they are so pretty!!

Beverly Chester said...

I love these cards and these stamps are so awesome!! So excited for this release and so glad you shared your Beautiful cards!!

Donna Oates said...

Stunning cards from these amazing florals!

Patti Bailey said...

Awesome cards, Amy!!! I really like the "just a note" cards that you created!!

D.Ann C said...

From bright and bold to soft and sweet, each of these is lovely!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Simply stunning!

Jennifer said...

Such pretty cards! I like the different styles - the bold sentiments and colors and the softer combos too!

Patt H. said...

LOVE these gorgeous cards, especially the clean simplicity of the Timeless Peonies cards!

Becca Yahrling said...

I think these are the most perfect note cards! Just like you'd buy in the stores. But always better when hand made. They're all beautiful.

Judie said...

Stunning colourful cards! Thanks for sharing!

Sue D said...

Beautiful cards using the new stamps. I really like your set using the Peonies stamps; such pretty colors and with the B&W edge, they are stunning! TFS!!

Berina RGA said...

Such lovely cards! I love the colors you have used for the peonies.

Kim Faucher said...

Such a pretty group of cards Amy! Love your color choices!!💕

Lagene said...

Awesome stamp! Great cards, I absolutely love your cards with the black & white stripes on the side!

Deborah Kaye said...

Beautiful cards! I especially like the one layer cards.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful CAS project. Love them all. TFS

Unknown said...

Oh, I love how you used just the peonies and made them so soft. I really loved the bold effect too, but it's great to see that you can use them other ways too! And I love how the peony border can nestle into itself! Such smart designing. Thanks for sharing your lovely ideas with us.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Awesome cards! Great work!!!

Terri (blindstamper) said...

Your cards are just beautiful!

Marty said...

Your cards are really lovely. I am so impressed with the finished look using these stamps.

Heather said...

These are all so gorgeous!! LOVE that purple one, what a fabulous color!

Mary Holshouser said...

The little group of peonies on the blue
and pink cards is so pretty. Love the
black border. The orange and purple
flowers are fantastic. The colors pop
off the cards.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Robin said...

These cards are all so lovely! What a great stamp set

Sue Wareham said...

Lovely card designs, love the bright colors used

kalgm4 said...

Those HELLO cards are stunning! Love your work!

Kathy Raker said...

Simple yet very elegant, LOVE the cards.

Jan said...

Beautiful cards!!!!

Kris in Alaska said...

Your color choices are just stunning!

Mateja M said...

Beautiful cards. Love the classic look of these stamps :)

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Karthikha said...

Wow!! Gorgeous creations!!

Quillish said...

Wow.. what beauties! especially the colours you chose are so soothing to the eyes. Loved them :)

bev p said...

Oh, My! These are all so beautiful! While I really love a large floral image that fills a card front, I also love the simplicity of the white space of the second set! I guess it just depends on the mood of the day! Thanks for showing off both!

Tracie Pond said...

These are gorgeous, Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails