Friday, December 15, 2017

Avery Elle / Windmill

Hello!  I am here sharing a card to welcome someone to their new home using the Windmill stamp set from Avery Elle.

Windmill

I've colored this cutie "gnome" type of house in reds and greens.  All the little scene building images were Copic colored and die cut using the coordinating Windmill Elle-ments.  My background was made using the cloud die from the Picket Fence Elle-ments and some Aquamarine Pigment Ink to blend a sky background.  For the grass, again I've used the Picket Fence Elle-ments for a layered lawn by die cutting the grass twice.  After building and adhering my scene, I added a "home sweet home" banner along with a Cherry Hemp Twine bow.

Windmill2

Supplies:
Windmill
Windmill Elle-ments
Picket Fence Elle-ments
Cherry Hemp Twine
Aquamarine Pigment Ink


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails