Hello! Welcome to the Fall 2017 Avery Elle Release Blog Hop! If you have been following Jamie on the Avery Elle blog this week, then you know the AMAZING new fall/holiday collection that is releasing!
I am sharing a card made with the new Festive Wreath stamps and coordinating Festive Wreath Elle-ments. To start, I created a Broken China Distress Oxide background, misted my panel with water from my Distress Sprayer, and let it air dry. My wreath was white heat embossed and watercolored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a water brush. Once dry, my image was die cut and adhered to my Distress Ink panel. I added some of the filler "berries" that are a separate stamp and die with foam adhesive for dimension. To finish, my sentiment was white heat embossed in the center and Crystal Stickles were added for just a bit of sparkle!!!
To celebrate our Fall 2017 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, August 13th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, August 14th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)