Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Bold frames with Avery Elle


Double Pierced Rectangles


Hello!  I am sharing a card that can be seen over on the Avery Elle blog today using Scalloped Pierced Rectangles Elle-ments.
I knew I wanted to go BOLD using these Scalloped Pierced Rectangle dies.  They are a must have in your Avery Elle stash!  I used the smaller 2 frames and die cut both out of black cardstock.  I left in the black rectangle with the small one when I adhered it, so I could add the stamped "HELLO" panel done in white over the top for dimension.  (The HELLO stamp is from Canopy) The bloom, from Mimosas, was black heat embossed onto Bristol smooth watercolor paper.  To color, I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  The ink just glides on and blends beautiful!  (gamechanger----the paper!!!!)

Double Pierced Rectangles2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails