Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Avery Elle- Swans

Swans 

Hello!  I have a card share today using one of the adorable new sets from the Winter Release from Avery Elle!  
I created a focal point for my Swan by using the Burst Elle-ments (a MUST HAVE die from Avery Elle) and die cutting a standard circle in the center.  I backed my circle with a Tumbled Glass Distress Ink blended background.  One of my favorite things about clear stamps is being able to manipulate the stamp on a curve like I did here.  I think this sentiment placement is just perfect for this card!  Swan image and greenery were Copic colored and die cut with coordinating dies.  The main panel was added to a top folding notecard with foam adhesive.

Swans2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Missy Pink said...

Sweet card and that stamp image is so cute by Avery Elle. I adore this design so much and is a perfect CAS design. Hugs xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails