Welcome to the Avery Elle Winter Release Blog Hop! Have you been keeping up with all the previews Jamie has been showing on the Avery Elle blog and Instagram?? There are some ADORABLE new sets that will sure be a hit!!
I decided to focus on this AMAZING new Trees Die Set! I started with a piece of the blue cross hatch pattern paper from the Sorbet Collection. This serves as my sky. I die cut a trunk as large as I wanted it to accomodate the heart die and added it to my notecard. For more interest, I added a few smaller "tree trunks" onto my card front as well as some die cut leaves from the set. My sentiment is from a new stamp set called Favorite Person. I love how simple this turned out!
To celebrate our Winter 2016 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, November 13th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, November 14th .
All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Here's the list of Design Team so you can continue on the hop:
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!