Thursday, October 27, 2016

the power of pattern paper

The Card Concept


Hello!  I have a card to share that was made for the current challenge over at The Card Concept.  Look at this amazing chevron pumpkin......how could you not be inspired?



I totally ran with the power of the chevron in the way of pattern paper.  This woodgrain chevron paper was the perfect "rustic" look I was wanting from this photo.  Otherwise, I used the colors on my pumpkin and leaves from the Pumpkin Patch from Reverse Confetti.  I added my pumpkin to a light blue pattern paper that was adhered with a Lacy Scallop Frame Confetti Cuts.  A burlap twine bow and sparkling clear sequins were the final touches!

The Card Concept2







Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love this Amy!

Charmaine Stack said...

Lovely card - I think the light blue really makes it all pop!

Jen Timko said...

That woodgrain paper is incredible! Perfect as a background for your fabulous pumpkin. So glad you joined us this week at The Card Concept!

Miriam Prantner said...

Perfect paper choice! I love the layers and textures so pretty!

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!! The layering on this is divine!

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, love the woodgrain chevron in the background as well as your fabulous pumpkin! Perfect for our inspiration challenge- thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept :-)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Amy! Love that bit of twine. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

Jill Norwood said...

Loving the paper and this beautiful card!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails