Tuesday, May 31, 2016

One-of-a-Kind

CAS(E) this Sketch!

Hello!  I am sharing a card inspired by the current challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch!  As soon as I saw it, I loved the simple layout!  This sketch could be used for so many images.  

One of my fellow Reverse Confetti crew members (Leigh Penner), used stars for her layout so I went with butterflies from Butterfly Dreams and coordinating Butterfly Dreams Confetti Cuts.  I used Hero Arts Mint to Green Ombre ink for my focal point butterfly and also for all the scattered butterflies around it.  The ink dried so pretty!  I layered some silver thread behind my large focal butterfly and added in some Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

CAS(E) this Sketch!2


Here's the sketch this week from CAS(E) this Sketch!



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty and fun, Amy! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Aileen said...

Very pretty card Amy, love the colour you have used for the butterflies.

donna mikasa said...

Such a pretty take on the sketch, Amy! Love the colors, too!

Chrissy Larson said...

Oh, Amy!! This is totally fabulous! I always love having you play along. It makes me smile. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails