Hi! It's August 11 and we are ready for another Monthly Meetup Challenge over on the Lil' Inker Designs blog! Go check out the Lil' Inker Designs store!!! But this is a SPECIAL monthly meetup because we are also celebrating Lil' Inker Designs BIRTHDAY!!!!
What better to celebrate a birthday than with BALLOONS! Specifically new Balloon Greetings and Balloon Greetings dies!!! Woot! This new set and dies is now available in the shop and there just may be a little sale happening too! (See below)
I've done many balloon cards with Lil' Inker Designs before but I wanted to create one where the balloons were floating into the clouds. To do this, I've used the Border Builders Die Set to create my clouds. Before adhering my 2 layers of clouds, I've sponged some light blue pigment ink onto my white top folding card. Next, I've stamped and diecut my balloons, from the new Birthday Balloons Greetings stamp and coordinating Birthday Balloons Greeting dies, using various colors of pigment inks for a soft look. After adhering all the balloons to my cloud scene, I added some wood veneer stars and 4mm sparkling clear sequins (Pretty Pink Posh).
Here's what you need to do to play along:
- Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool at the bottom of the post on the LID blog.
- You have through August 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize. Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meetup.
- This month's prize is a $50 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs!
- Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after August 18th. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you're working on!
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!