It's April 11 and we are ready for another Monthly Meetup Challenge over on the Lil' Inker Designs blog!
Inspiration can come from anywhere. I was so inspired by new bath towels I purchased recently for my bathroom. I love the colors and here's how I transformed them into a card!
I used the smallest of the Wonky Squares dies to diecut my pattern squares. I laid out my design and then assembled. My sentiment is from the the Sketched Floral Stamps which was white heat embossed onto gray cardstock.
Here's what you need to do to play along:
- Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool at the bottom of the post on the LID blog.
- You have through April 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize. Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meetup.
- This month's prize is a $50 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs!
- Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after April 18th. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you're working on!
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!