Friday, October 31, 2014

It's COLD outside!


Yes, It's Halloween and I'm posting all these wintery cards but it IS COLD OUTSIDE!  Yesterday, it was 70 and today.......46 and now we are going Trick or Treat.  Brrrrr.......So this is the attire I will be wearing tonight as we head out with our "Gypsy Princess".  Our son is now 12 going on 13 and he no longer wants to Trick or Treat......I am so sad about this!  

I've used the adorable sketchy type stamps from the set called Winter Warmth from the Cold Hands Warm Heart release.  These images are perfect for paper piecing.  A technique that I don't do much anymore but I LOVE to do!  I don't mind the fussy cutting or the glueing of all the tiny pieces.  My background was stamped using stamps from this same set.....snowflakes in Audrey Blue and sentiment in Lavender inks from Simon Says Stamp.  

10.31.14 

Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me and Happy Halloween!!!



7 comments:

Barb said...

LOVE!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Love how you used these fun happy colors Amy. I love your sentiment background at the bottom.

Celeste Goff said...

Love this sweet card!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE these colors together! Great card!

DoofyJEss2 said...

So cute!! Love this doodlebug patterned paper!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Love love love this! Such great winter colors.

Loly Borda said...

Lovely card! Love those colors. TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails