Thursday, September 18, 2014

MFT Release Rewind: September


Welcome to the My Favorite Things Release Rewind!  Another dose of inspiration using this month's releases......wasn't this release the bomb?  Seriously?  Awesome.  


I have to extend my thanks to everyone for all the thoughtful sweet comments about my posts for MFT this week.  I also posted my projects over on Instagram and caught a lot of friends over there.  Thank you ALL!!!  As for helping me get everything straight, Erica from MFT helped me out a few times.....:)  Thank you so much......you made being a guest a wonderful time!

For my last project, I decided to use the new Proof Positive Cover-up and add a Distress Inked panel behind the cover-up.  I love how all the gorgeous colors shine through!  My sentiment was also done in  Distress Ink blended on scratch cardstock and was diecut with the Free with $60 Die-namics set this month called.....Many Thanks.

9.18.14

And there you have my last post as the September MFT Guest Designer!  Thank you MFT!!!  

14 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

SUPER FUN!! =) I LOVE the Design and the HAPPY Colors!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

Barb said...

Wow! Awesome card, Amy! LOVE your rainbow of gorgeous colors!

TesaB said...

Ohhh wow! Beautiful! Love the distress work on background and die cut! Totally gorgoeus!

Debbie Nelson said...

Beautiful...love the colors!

Marcie Sharp said...

Oh wow Amy! I loooove this colourful card- so beautiful!

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous design! Love the gradient colors! ;)

Jackie said...

That's beautiful, Just when I thought I didn't need that die...then you go and make something fabulous with it.

Jodi Collins said...

Amy! This is SO totally GORGEOUS! LOVE the layout and the colors! WOW girl! You are SO talented!!!! LOVE

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! You did such a fabulous job guest designing for MFT, Amy!

Parker said...

Such a lovely way to show off the Proof Positive. I like your color choices and how you arranged your pieces. Thanks for showing your creativity to us.

Yuki said...

Such a fun and bright card! Love the colorful background and the way you used the new dies!

Kim A. said...

I love the rainbow effect on this, it's adorable!!!

Carol McCready said...

Love the background on that card.

Kim S said...

Gorgeous rainbow of color!

Related Posts with Thumbnails