Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Masculine card.....

 
***This is my second post of the day so if you are here for my 12 Kits of Occasions post, please click HERE or scroll down***
 
I recently had some time to play around a bit more with my November Simon Says Stamp Card Kit.  Many more uses of this stamp set came to me.......this one being a totally masculine card for my hubby.  Easy peasy.....the little banners were hand cut out (but there is a die) and one was elevated with foam tape.
 
Nobody gets me
 
 
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!
 
{Nobody gets me}
Stamps:  Love This (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Basic Gray (SU), White (PTI)
Ink:  Slate, Orange, Ocean (AMuse), Mojito (Fresh Ink), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Misc:  Foam Tape

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Love this! Now I might need this set. Sigh.

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic masculine card!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Love this, Amy. Into the inspiration folder it goes!

Jen Carter said...

This is a great color combo! I always enjoy seeing masculine cards. I have to admit to this set being a bit tricky to think of ideas of ways to use! I like how you used it!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card Amy...love the colored tabs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails