Welcome to the September Release for Reverse Confetti!!! Jen has put together some amazing sets AGAIN this month......this time featuring pumpkins, ghosts, fall, and lots of lovely sentiments!!!
Today we are sharing 2 new sets called Spooky Cuties and Spooky Sentiments. I mixed and matched sentiments and elements from both sets to make my own "chalkboard" card. The woodgrain border is actually a Woodgrain Texture Plate from Lil' Inker with the center cut out so I could have the wood "frame".
I wish I could do a video for you on how this card came together but me being the not so techy person, has no idea how to even attempt a video and edit it! So you all will have to settle for a picture and instruction list instead! LOL Now you probably think this took forever to stamp and emboss everything but really it didn't. I've used a Martha Stewart Stamp Press!
1. Die cut Texture Plate and cut out center with craft knife.
2. Lay frame over black cardstock and with a pencil, trace the inside of the frame.
3. Remove the frame. You will now have your stamping space.
4. Arrange all stamps within the space.
5. Place Stamp Press over stamps and press down. It picks up all the stamps exactly where you want them.
6. Ink stamps with Versamark. Emboss with white EP.
7. Ink stamps with white ink and restamp over your embossed panel, offsetting it just a teeny bit.
8. Smear ink around with finger. Done!
There will be a $15 gift certificate up for grabs. You need to leave a comment on each sneak peek post for each designer. Comments will close at noon CST on September 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm on September 7th.
Thanks for visiting during release week but it's not over yet! Stop by tomorrow for the monthly Reverse Confetti Blog Hop!
Stamps: Spooky Cuties, Spooky Sentiments (Reverse Confetti)
Paper: Black, Kraft (PTI)
Ink: Versamark. White (Wplus9), Mojito (Fresh Ink), Orange (Amuse), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Dies: Woodgrain Texture Plate (Lil' Inker Designs)
Twine: Black/Kraft, Pumpkin Orange Twine (Timeless Twine by Bella Creationz)
Misc: White Filigree EP, Craft Knife, Foam Adhesive