Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A little WMS......

 
Hi all!  I wanted to share a little card I made for the 1st WMS Bedtime Story Sketch.  I loved the CAS sketch that was posted and didn't want to pass up a chance at inking up some new WMS goodies!!!  I didn't get a chance to blog this card before the contest link closed so I only posted to Flickr but I thought it should be shared anyway!  Besides.....I got the sweetest comment from Claire herself!  (made my day!)
 
I've used the new Funky Feathers stamps.........an AWESOME feather set.  Do I need the other one now?  :)  Here I've stamped the feather in some Amuse pastel inks so I could overstamp my sentiment.  This sketch gave me the perfect opportunity to use some of those LARGE enamel dots!  (I know.....rule of 3's but I couldn't make it look right)  I also scored some lines at the bottom of the card for some interest and texture.
 
WMS Bedtime Story Sketch #1  
 
 
I'm going to send this over to the Simon Says Stamp...Anything Goes challenge!
Thanks for spending part of your day with me!
 
{I'm sorry....}
Stamps:  Funky Feathers (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Paper:  Spring Moss, White (PTI)
Ink:  Lichen, Shell, Sky (Amuse), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Misc:  Enamel Dots, Scor-Pal, Foam Adhesive

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute design!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the color combination.

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Amy! I love how you stamped the sentiment over the row of feathers!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your card Amy, perfect for the sketch!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love those soft colors and the scoring!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! The feathers and the colors you used to stamp them are fantastic! LOVE the scored panel as well!

Renee said...

You know I love this and think it's absolutely awesome...
the scored lines are the perfect finishing touch!
And are you kidding me?!!
Of course you need the other set... *giggle*

Jen Carter said...

So pretty! Love the score lines and tilted panel! I also love the feathers!!

Kim Heggins said...

So clever and just the perfect card to say I'm Sorry. Love your design too. Very nice.

Darnell said...

This is a color and design masterpiece, Amy!!

Aimes said...

OK so this is CAS, graphic, trendy and punny! L.O.V.E! :D

Jill Norwood said...

Love this soft and sweet card! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails