Welcome to the Avery Elle May Release Blog Hop! I'm so excited to be joining this fabulous group of designers on the team for the month! My card was chosen last month in their monthly card challenge to be the Guest Designer for May. You can see my card HERE. Thank you Jamie for letting me join in this month with your team!
I am sharing a card made using one of the newest sets to hit the Avery Elle store.....Cupcakes! I used the images to do some simple paper piecing using some awesome new paper from MME: Cambridge Court. I am a pink girl at heart and this collection just speaks to me! Love the muted pinks and aquas!
TIP: I wanted to share that I originally used a pink tipped Dritz stick pin but it just didn't look right. So I cut off the tip and added my own tip using one of the enamel dots from the matching collection! I think it gave my card a more finished look.
Now, are you ready to continue with the blog hop? Here is the list:
To celebrate our May Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one winner. You have until midnight Sunday, May 5th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, May 6th . All products are now available for purchase in the Avery Elle store.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts & here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Share us with your friends on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Pin one of the May Release projects from here or the design team’s blogs to Pinterest
- Like us on Facebook (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already like us)
- Become a blog follower (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Stamps: Cupcake (Avery Elle)
Paper: Rustic White (PTI)
Pattern Paper: Cambridge Court/Kate & Co. (MME)
Ink: True Black, Kraft, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist (PTI), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Misc: Enamel Dots (MME), Stick Pin (Dritz), Foam Adhesive, Stickles