Thursday, April 12, 2012

Soft and feminine.....

Hi all!  I have a card to share today that can also be seen over at the Market Street Stamps Blog.  It's no secret that I LOVE Market Street Stamps background stamps.  They are absolutely the best thing......full card size and excellent coverage.  Not to mention that MSS has TONS of designs to choose from! 



I chose to work with Grace and Mesh for creating my background.  I stamped a whole panel of each and then just cut 1 1/4 inch strips and layered them on a scrap piece of cardstock.  The sentiment is from a new set called Simple Salutations (which I love).  It's nice to have a MSS sentiment set to use with all my MSS cards now! 

Alright, I need to go and get to marking for my annual garage sale that starts tomorrow and I've only marked a couple of boxes!  Yikes!!!  Wish me luck!  We usually have HUGE success with our garage sales and I can't wait to get the sale started!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps:  Grace, Mesh, Simple Salutations (MSS)
Paper:  SS White (PTI)
Ink:  Watermelon and Slate (a Muse)
Dies:  Flag die (Lil' Inker Designs)
Misc:  Hibiscus Burst Button (PTI), Twine (The Twinery), Foam Tape

15 comments:

Marisa said...

Pretty in pink indeed :) Love the rounded corners!

Cristina said...

Gorgeous. Love the pink, and love how you "meshed" (haha) the two totally different bg designs.

Kim Heggins said...

Loving all of the pink and the rounded corner, such a fabulous touch to this beautiful card. Good luck with your garage sale too!

Janice W. said...

This is so PRETTY! Love the pink and the layout!

Jeanne J. said...

So pretty! Love the monochromatic theme, and the alternating patterns really create a lot of texture. So clean! Well done Amy!

Marybeth said...

They are beautiful! Love them in simple pink and with a simple sentiment!

Kara said...

pretty in pink...sweet:)

Jill said...

What a great idea for a card, Amy, alternating the backgrounds like that--it's beautiful! And it doesn't hurt that it's in my favorite color, LOL! Best of luck with your garage sale! I love having them too, but they sure are lots of work. I recommend caffeine. ;-D

Christina said...

Great design, Amy, especially in monochromatic pinks! Love the banner and button treatment.

Geri said...

Such a pretty color and design, Amy! Hope the sale is a success! There's nothin' like gettin' rid of a bunch of stuff you don't need, but man it's a lot of work! And my kids somehow always make it even MORE of...an ADVENTURE, shall we say;) I'll be thinkin' about ya!

kasia c. said...

So pretty and pink!! Love it, those backgrounds are wonderful together!
Good luck with your garage sale. :)

Joyce said...

What a super card design. Love you pinks, but my mind is racing about what else this would work with.

Unknown said...

Ahhh... so beautiful!

Renee said...

These backgrounds are so fabulous...
love the pattern you've created here!
Just a gorgeous card...
love it!! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Bee-autiful, and you are using one of my fave MSS stamps, 'Grace'. Good luck with the yard sale, though it's probably over by now. DIdn't see the date on this post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails