Hi everyone! Have you seen the news over at the Market Street Stamps blog?
The fun has already begun with a **Special Edition ** Block Party that one of you could win $50 store credit for 12 months!!! How does THAT sound??? Friends that is $600 in stamps!! Create any project you wish, any theme. You just have to use Market Street Stamps!
Here are the details:
- Create any project you'd like, with any theme. BUT you must use Market Street Stamps. (Good news! You have until 10/19 to link up, so if you don't have any of our stamps just yet, there's still time to play along if you order soon. We ship SUPER DUPER fast! We have stamps as low as $5.)
- The deadline to enter is Wednesday, October 19 @ 11:59 pm Central.
- We will choose a select number of finalists.
- Then, we will enable voting on Thursday, October 20 and everyone can vote for their favorite finalist!
- The winner of the contest will be announced on Monday, October 24.
- Link just one project per person for this Block Party. Thank you!
So, it's been a couple of days and I haven't used my Distress Inks....hehe. I missed them! So I had to break them out again for one of Market Street Stamps fabulous background stamps: Vintage Wallpaper. First embossing with white embossing powder, then sponging Fired Brick and Weathered Wood Distress Inks over the image. Makes for a great any occasion card! I chose a Congratulations sentiment from the set: Celebrate Cake.
Now, I can't spill the beans on the rest of the FUN activities going on starting TOMORROW so you'll just have to come check out the Market Street Stamps Blog for details on what's to come! See ya later!
I'm entering this for the Distress Challenge over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Go check it out!
Stamps: Vintage Wallpaper, Celebrate Cake
Paper: SS White, Pure Poppy (both PTI)
Ink: Versamark, True Black (PTI), Weathered Wood and Fired Brick Distress Inks (Tim Holtz)
Misc: White Embossing Powder, Ink Blending Tool (Tim Holtz), White Satin Ribbon, Pure Poppy Button (PTI)