Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Papertrey Paper Dolls Challenge #15- Bright, Bold and Beautiful!

I am behind on challenges.......I'll admit it.  Sorry girls!  I will get a card made for every challenge.....I totally missed the InLinkz to one but I will post my card!  This particular week's Papertrey Paper Dolls challenge was hosted by non other than Bonnie Rose.  Please check out her blog......she updates her blog daily with some great creations!  Bonnie's challenge was a photo inspiration challenge using this photo.


I had a very difficult time with this one.........but here is what I finally came up with.


I finally went simple with this challenge.......with COLOR!!  Since Bonnie's challnege was bright and bold, I broke out my copics and colored some butterflies!  Adding a bold sentiment from Giga Guidelines in the center was just what it needed!!


Thanks Bonnie Rose for giving me a challenge to work on! 
Come play along with our challenges!  Link them up so we can see your cards!

{Just Because}
All supplies PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Butterfly Dreams, Giga Guidelines
Paper:  Stamper's Select white
Ink:  True Black, Memento Black
Misc:  Copics, pearls, Scor-tape, Scor-pal, Butterfly die

15 comments:

Eva said...

Your color design is great and I really like the added touch of the embossed outline.

Jen Carter said...

So pretty! I like the CAS look you went with! And, I really like the embossed frame too!

Barbara said...

Love this. Simple but so elegant! Gorgeous design, Amy!

BethieJ said...

Amy this is WONDERFUL! Love your take on the challenge!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Diane Jaquay said...

Just PERFECT Amy! The bright butterflies combined with the bold sentiment and scored border add up to a really striking card!!!

Laurie said...

Amy this is fabulous! I love those butterflies!

Barb said...

Beautiful, Amy! Simple, but with that punch of color, is fabulous!

Keva said...

Simply beautiful, Amy! I love it...

Jill said...

What a great idea you had, Amy! CAS and colorful too--you are so talented!

Dana said...

These colors are great together in such a bold form Amy! Love this clean card!

Erica said...

Love what you did with the challenge. Your card is perfect!

Nerina said...

What a great take on a tough challenge - this is such a fabulous CAS card! Your interpretation is beautiful!

Terri said...

Great job! Love the little pearls in the middle of the butterflies too!

Katie said...

What a great CAS card...I love how you stepped up to the challenge! I especially like the large sentiment and the pearls!

Lee Anne said...

This is so simply beautiful! This set is perfect for this challenge. I would not have thought you struggled with this from the way this turned out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails