Sunday, July 11, 2010

A simple one.


Very quick CAS post based on a fantastic card by Geny Cassaday.  When I saw this card, I HAD to buy this stamp set and make my very own version and will be making lots of these.  I love how she paired this image with BB: Woodgrain! 


I am just LOVING white on white cards lately.....I made some others that I
haven't posted and will do that soon.


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

{Best Wishes}
Stamps:  BB:  Woodgrain (PTI), Moravia (SEI)
Paper:  Stampers Select White
Ink:  Raspberry Fizz, True Black, Chamomile ink (all PTI)
Mics:  pink rhinestones (misc), black grograin ribbon (Dollar Tree), foam tape

12 comments:

Anika said...

Very cool card, Amy! Love that bright pink paired with the black!

good_day1214 said...

Love the pretty color you used to showcase that flower stamp. Makes it pop against the black. Great job!

Keva said...

I love it, Amy! Great color choice and those stamps DO look great together!

Laurie said...

Very pretty! I love the white on white!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful! Love the way the flower looks stamped on the woodgrain!

Lindsay said...

Lovely! I love everything on top of the woodgrain. So fun!

Belinda said...

Oh Amy, this is lovely! Love the use of the stamping and the big yummy ribbon! Fab!

Lee Anne said...

I love this. The woodgrain stamped in a light color is perfect!

Suzanne said...

So elegant! I love this card, especially how that pink pops off the page.

Alice Wertz said...

so pretty and elegant! love it!

Nerina said...

OOOOOOH that is stunning - so elegant!! Love the inspiration you took from Geny's card!

Dana said...

Great colors and even better LO Amy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails