Friday, April 3, 2009

Wii Bowling anyone?? (and a card)


We were invited last Saturday to some friends "house warming" party aka Wii bowling party. It was a blast!! We had some "adult" drinks, a real "photo booth", and a Wii bowling tourney!! Let's just say I haven't had that much fun in quite some time. I even won hi score at 234!! (the host actually had the hi score but he gave me the trophy). Please disregard the "mojito" I have in my hand!! I did not over do it!!



Since this couple had just bought their first home, I made them this card. It was so much fun to make because it uses the new Guidelines 2 set from PTI. OMG, this set is awesome!! You will certainly see me using this set a lot. It also uses the new Mega Mixed Messages set that was just released as well. All paper, stamps, and ink are PTI. I have been hoarding those "gems" for some time now ever since I won some blog candy a while back so I decided to add some to this card in the centers of the flowers or whatever you call them. I hate the ribbon I used because it is so absolutely stiff to work with (from Michaels) but it worked and I want to use it up.


Here is a pic of my hubby and me in the fabulous "photo booth". Check out http://saycheezphotobooth.com/ for info about this awesome fun experience. They are friends of ours and everyone just had a blast taking pics with and without props!! Oh, here is one with props too!! edited to add.....wish I was computer savvy, I would delete the last picture of us and our friend. My husband always does something in the pictures.

3 comments:

Jennifer Carter said...

First, congrats on winning the bowling competition!! :) Second, that is such a beautiful card! I really like how PTI thinks when they design their stamps. Gorgeous work!

Laurie said...

Jen said it first! Congrats on the bowling score! Fantastic! and I love the card too! I have been curious about that set! Make some more for us to see!

BTW....great photobooth pics! :)

kolling143 said...

I hope I didn't offend anyone by posting those "fun" pics!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails