Monday, January 12, 2009

Birthday Invite




Here is what I came up with my son's birthday invitation this year!! He wanted Star Wars but I didn't really want to invest time trying to find a Star Wars set (if there even is one) so I found this super cute Space Changito set and knew that's what I wanted to use. The "party" saying came from TAC's Celebration Invitation set. I used my watercolor crayons for the color on the monkey/spaceship. The stars were heat embossed with silver powder. Added just the right amount of sparkle for a "boy" invitation!!








I also used this same Changito space set and colors for his Birthday card too!! Gotta get more than one use out of it, right? That is how I justified buying it.....other than the fact that it can be used for lots of boy cards in the future.

1 comment:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh these are so sweet. Thanks for linking to my candy and good luck in the draw. Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails