Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Taylored Expressions / Happy Sheets


Hello!  

Taylored Expressions is refreshing the spotlight on their Happy Half Sheets, and adding Happy Square Sheets as new products for easily made mass-produced cards. 

I've created some baby boy cards using Bundle of Joy and the Shake Rattle & Roll Die and Clear Stamp Combo.  My color scheme includes Pineapple, Pink Champagne, Royal Icing, Bleu Cheese, and Blue Corn inks.

This is the Happy Square Sheet I used for my three cards today.  I enjoy using these Happy Square Sheets to give more life to some of the more solid stamps in my TE library plus you get multiple cards when you are done!  Win!



Amy_Happy Square Sheets_Bundle of Joy_WM

Each card has the base cardstock color, Royal Icing to give this trio a polished look.  Adding in the pops of darker color with Blue Corn give some contrast to a normally pastel muted card.  A few embellishments were added to keep things simple but elevate the designs just a bit.

Amy_Happy Square Sheets_Bundle of Joy2_WM


--Amy ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails