▼

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Taylored Expressions / Christmas Release


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Taylored Expressions has a fabulous selection of new products to send cheer for the holidays!

There are 3 new collections with coordinating products and some other new goodies too.


Amy_Festive Friends,_Pining for You_Festive Favorites2_WM

Trim the Tree is the first collection which features this adorable Festive Friends Ornaments Die Set.  I've pieced the Santa and penguin ornaments together using cardstock and the new Diamond Glitter Cardstock for Santa.  The other few ornaments are from Festive Favorites Ornaments Die and were done in Sugar Cube cardstock and Diamond Glitter Cardstock.  They were all placed onto a background stamped with the Pining for You Background Stamp.  I thought this sentiment, from Oh What Fun, was perfect with its whimsical font.

Amy_Festive Friends,_Pining for You_Festive Favorites_WM

************
Do you remember this summer's holiday card kit?  Well, parts of it are here to stay but now includes a new Bauble & Bow 2 Die Set.

Amy_Nordic Patchwork2_WM

I've used the new Nordic Patchwork Stencils and Foil It's.  I've used Honey, Cherry Pop, Peapod, and Blue Corn inks.  My bauble was layered onto a background done with the Tiny Twinkles Embossing Folder.  Sentiment is from Berry & Bright Greetings.

Amy_Nordic Patchwork_WM

************

There's a new Create in Quads--Cozy Christmas that is going to steal your heart!
I'm featuring the whimsical car in the quad.  

Amy_CIQ Cozy Christmas2_WM

I've used the coordinating Cozy Christmas Foil It along with the color scheme Cherry Pop, Pineapple, Granny Smith, Brussels Sprout, Sprinkles, and Earl Grey inks.  My focal image was layered over a Snowflake Serenade Embossing Folder that was selectively ink blended for some of the snowflakes to stand out.  Sentiment is from a new Mini Strips Cozy Christmas.

Amy_CIQ Cozy Christmas_WM


--Amy ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment