Welcome to the Avery Elle Summer Blog Hop! I hope you have been following the Avery Elle blog this week as Jamie has been showing all the new products! It's a fantastic release!!!
I would love to go on a birthday bus or as us adults say "Party Bus". ☺ This adorable new Birthday Bus stamp set is just perfect for taking you on that ride! I've Copic colored my cutie patootie critters that are riding the bus. Do you recognize them from past Avery Elle sets? They are some of my favorites!
To create my scene, I used the new Diagonal Stripes Elle-ments Dies. I thought the framing would be perfect so I added my background papers (cut from The Jewel Collection) and added my die cut frame with foam adhesive. The grass was cut using the Picket Fence Elle-ments. For my sentiment, it was stamped onto a banner from Pierced Banner Layers Elle-ments and a few clouds (from Picket Fence Elle-ments) and one single red balloon!
Here's the full blog hop list for today:
To celebrate our Summer 2017 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, May 14th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, May 15th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)