From the Case Study card, I took the wonderful shape of the card and the layout with the bloom. I finally used my Bloom Builder die with some Pure Poppy felt. The leaves were created with the Delightful Dahlia leaf die.
Well, I worked in a couple of other challenges here as well.........the Make it Monday challenge to use a vellum strip and the Papertrey Paper Dolls challenge #29 that Laurie issued to use our PTI dies with felt!
All supplies PTI unless stated.
Stamps: Beautiful Blooms II, Fillable Frames #6
Paper: Kraft, True Black, Ripe Avocado, Rustic White
Ink: Pure Poppy, True Black, Ripe Avocado
Misc: Pure Poppy Felt, Bloom Builder #1 Dies, True Black Button, Simply Chartreuse Felt, Delightful Dahlia Leaf Die, Spellbinders, Double Ended Banner Die, Linen IP